We are always looking for people to join us and become a valued member of our volunteering team. There are so many different things you can help with, whatever your skills and abilities. We often need help with the following things:
- Mailings – envelope stuffing, stamp sticking, envelope labelling
- Calling shops and restaurants for raffle prizes
- Volunteering with hospital trolleys, selling cuddly toys, giftware, toys and books
- Holding collection buckets at football matches, supermarkets and events
- Marshalling at our events
- Selling raffle tickets
- Manning stalls at events, particularly weekends and evenings
- Distributing posters
- Office Administration
We really value our volunteers and would be delighted to hear from you if you feel able to help in some way. If you would like any information or advice about Volunteering for Neurocare, please call us on 0114 226 9678 or use the email links on this page.
Neurocare is very lucky to have some extremely committed volunteers who help the Neurocare Trading Team at the Royal Hallamshire. We’d love you to join our fun and friendly team. This team is looked after by two fabulous members of the Neurocare Team: Lynne Panet and Pat Rose.