April 6 - November 30
NeuroGame is our newest challenge to support patients with head injuries, brain tumours and other serious neurological conditions being treated in Sheffield.
What is NeuroGame?
Organise a gaming challenge to help change lives. This could be a live stream, tournament, 24 hour marathon, a game-themed event or something completely different!
We can’t wait to see what you have planned as a Neuro Gamer.
Download our fundraising pack to find out everything you need to know about NeuroGame.
How to become a Neuro Gamer
- Pick your challenge – check out our fundraising pack for some inspiration
- Register – fill out the quick and easy form below
- Set up your JustGiving page or download a sponsorship form
- Read through our fundraising tips included in the fundraising pack
- Promote your challenge using the assets you can download below
If you have any questions, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Under 18s must have parental consent to take part in NeuroGame
What you’ll be supporting...
Thousands of patients need the care and treatment of the neuroscience departments at Sheffield hospitals every year. By taking part in NeuroGame, you’ll be making sure that our neuroscience departments remain some of the best in the country.
Download these resources to help promote your NeuroGame challenge.
Social media images